Who’s a lip balm junkie, has chapped lips and usually dehydrated? *raises hand* I love lip balms as much as lipsticks. I have a lot of lipblams in my “dresser” ranging from minty upto balms with tints. Among all of them, I can say that this one is the quirkiest.
Flavors: Summer Fruit (Red) | Lemon Drop SPF 15 (Yellow) | Strawberry Sorbet (Pink) | Honeysuckle Honeydew (Light Green) | Medicated Tangerine (Orange) | Sweet Mint (Light Blue)
- Long-lasting moisture
- Shea butter & vitamin E
- Smoothes on clear
- New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips
- Twist-off top
- eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural
- Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.
I’ve been using this for almost a month now I’m loving it. A lipbalm that makes you smile? Definitely. Just look at the packaging? So cute right?
What I love:
- Packaging. I super super love the packaging! It has this matte finish and the indented grip which is a plus for me because I tend to drop my lippies most of the times. (I’m clumsy like that)
- Shape. Unlike other lipbalms, this has a dome shaped balm that fits on the lips perfectly.
- Flavor. I chose Honeysuckle Honeydew and I love the flavor.
- Price. I bought this from Digital Traincase for only 250 pesos. Other shops sell this one for over 300+ pesos.
- Smell. The first time I smelled this product, I was quite baffled with the smell. I guess I should have bought other flavor. For me, it kinda smelled like plastic and of rubber. But I got used to it eventually.
- Moisturizing but unlike my other lipbalms like Maybelline’s baby lips, you may need to re-apply this after a few hours. I don’t know, maybe it’s just me?
I recommend this one if you are into balms and stuff like this. It fits in your bag or kikay kits very cutely and uniquely. Of course it’s larger than the usual lip balms which are in tubes thus you will find this easily in your purse. But as for me, I have this sitting on top of my desk for easy access. I have this habit of putting lip balms at home and I kept losing my other lip balms before but not this one. It stands and is perfect for decoration on top of my desk. *o* Try this out for yourself!